Friday, November 19, 2010

Tis the Season..

to start thinking about the perfect holiday card! Year after year, Shutterfly is a great asset in creating and sending the perfect holiday card, and this year is no exception! This season, Shutterfly has an AWESOME deal for all the bloggers out there. Just do what you do best - BLOG! - and you can earn 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Check out the details on the Shutterfly blog.

There are SO many beautiful designs to choose from this year, how do I choose just one??  Here's one of my favorites! 

I think ultimately, the card I choose will be dictated by the types of photos I end up with! I'm hoping I can convince the husband to get our tree up this weekend so I can start working on that ASAP1

So bloggers, hurry up and get blogging, and pick out your beautiful holiday card from Shutterfly! I can't wait to order mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment