Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1.5 to Go

In two weeks I'll be running a 5 mile race that I do NOT feel ready for! Last night I did a little over 3.5 miles, which is my longest distance so far. Just need to add another mile and a half now! I actually felt really great during the run! I think I could have actually gone for 4, however it was getting really dark, and the hubby called to say pizza had been ordered!

I know, I know. Pizza is definitely not clean. However, I do believe in the phrase, "Everything in Moderation"! I had one plain slice and 1/2 a garlic knot and was stuffed!

Today's Eats:
Breakfast: Steel cut oats cooked with apples and cinnamon - yum!, with coffee and 1%milk
Snack: (Had a meeting run long so no snack this morning!)
Lunch: Black beans, corn, reduced fat mexican cheese and salsa over baby spinach (my own little mexican salad) - It was SO good! - Also a small handful of organic corn chips.
Afternoon Snack: Will be either an orange or grapes, with raw almonds
Dinner: Planning to make turkey meatloaf, roasted asparagus, and mashed potatoes (I may skip those in favor of leftover brown rice)

Today's Workout
I'm following a 12 week Half-Marathon training schedule, and plan to do each week twice since I have until May for the Half! Tonight will be either a 2M run or Cross, (probably Elliptical)

No comments:

Post a Comment